Thursday, November 20, 2008

One Month Check-up

Logan now weighs 10lbs 8oz and is 22 1/4 inches long, which puts him in the 75th percentile for his age group.
This week we had our first Family Home Evening prepared by Rob. The topic was families and how they can continue into the eternities.

Grandma Edwards also came by one day. Here she is holding Logan who is holding his favorite monkey. We should probably name it...any suggestions?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bobbito dos??

Anonymous said...

I'm not very good with names, Rachel has a lamb she sleeps with. Can you guess it's name? Lamby. Now she has a grey hippo. I got a little more creative and it's Mr. Grey. Good luck on a name.

ashley said...

I love that he is holding that monkey! How adorable :) Parker has a couple stuffed animals that he likes, and I decided to just wait until he can name htem himself.

The Edwards Clan said...

Nicholas had a little monkey too (it was actually a little Curious George), and it was known as "Hoo-ha" -- get it? The sound a monkey makes -- hoo-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha-ha. :o)

The Schmitt Family said...

I love that he is holding on to his monkey. Phoebe holds on to her bunny like that. It is so precious. Colette has a monkey she calls MoMo. I think you should let him name it when he gets a little older. Those names are always the best.