Monday, December 22, 2008

Two Month Check Up


Mr. Logan Q. Edwards is now 24 1/2 inches tall (90%), weighs 12.5 lbs (75%) and has a noggin that is 16 inches (50%). So basically a long body with a little head.

Trying to catch a smile on camera is tricky...


And here we are this morning after about 6 hours of sleep. And no it wasn't all at once. He hasn't decided to sleep through the night yet.


Good thing he's so cute and usually wakes up happy each morning with lots of smiles for his mama.
Otherwise I may be tempted to give him back. :-P



3 comments:

The Edwards Clan said...

Ahh...he is just too cute!! I'm so glad you captured a smile! And I am so surprised to read that his head is only in the 50th percentile. That is quite small for an Edwards baby! :o)

Dennis & Rachel said...

Those smiles come more often as time goes by. Sounds like he's growing good. Good luck with the sleep.

Baylis Family said...

That is a very cute smile. Happy Holidays!!