Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week Three: Awake

This week Logan has been more alert.

It was also the first time he had a bath and didn't cry the entire time. I think he may have actually enjoyed it.

Sometimes he likes to cross his eyes...

...and he loves to hang out with Dad and suck his binky.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Little Logan is adorable. Isn't it funny how some babies just HATE the bath? My kids absolutely detested it in their early weeks. I don't know why. Give me a book and I could set up camp in there for a good afternoon. No complaints. I love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love the first picture of Logan on the yellow blanket. He is so adorable. I can't wait to see him sometime soon. It sounds like you have had lots of visitors/helpers. Which is the best during the first weeks. He is just so cute.

Jackie said...

I'm so glad you guys are blogging! Your little Logan is adorable--wish we could see the little guy in person. Hope you three are doing well.

Shelly said...

I too am glad your blogging, it'll be fun to watch Logan grow up from all the way over here. He's soo cute in his towel. Glad your labor went smoothly, once things settle down let me know and we'll chat.

Dennis & Rachel said...

Hey guys! Congratulations.