Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beach Vacay


Shore vacation with the fam this August.
Went to the zoo, the beach, the diner and got ice cream every night.
It was the life.There's a lot of photos since I took some for the whole fam and they can save them off of here.



First carousel ride

Logan napping through the first half.

Took some animal photos per Gabby's instructions.



Ava navigating us.





The reptile house still gives me the willies.

Taking a ride on the train.

And another go on the carousel.




Ava's cheeeese face

Rides at the boardwalk.
Logan is currently obsessesed with all things construction.
Loves all the roadwork going on out here.









Also can't get enough of the trucks.
He really loves rides.





Back at the shore house.
The Curls came to visit and here's Nick and Ava watching Cinderella for the third time? fourth time? We rotated between that and The Little Mermaid.

Lunchtime at the beach.


The P fam getting washed out by a big wave.
We dug a lot of holes for the kids to play in.
Then the tide would come in really fast and quickly wash it all away.
Despite our best wall building efforts.










Logan discovering he now likes baseball hats.



And the last morning at the diner.


























3 comments:

Baylis Family said...

Looks like so much fun. Logan is soooo cute. He sure has grown up.

the edwards clan said...

Welcome back to blogging, Amy! I'm just getting back into it myself.....
Anyway, it looks like you had a fun week at the beach. I haven't seen your cute nieces since your baby shower, so it was fun to see these cute pictures of them -- they've gotten so big!!

Shelly said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Logan is now. I laughed when you wrote about the reptile house, I won't take my girls in, because I can't stand it either. Somethings you just don't out grow.