Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Rob's Attempt

Amy has gotten burnt out from blogging so I thought I would give it a try. Please don't expect much. Here I go...

Come along with me and share some of my great adventures! Weeeee...



My favorite toys are cars and trucks. I can drive and listen to my favorite tunes for hours. Sometimes my Daddy will let me take his car for a spin!




One time I found a really big, red truck. I had a lot of funny driving that one, it reminded me of Elmo!



I even got to drive my very first hog! VRROOOMMM!



I have tried many new things. I got to find Easter Eggs....



play in my first snow storm...


take my first wagon ride (it was a little scary)...





and take my first family portait! ZZZZZZ....


I have tried some new foods too, like bananas....


oatmeal...




and Birthday Cake. (That was my favorite!)



And sometimes my daddy and I play dress up.



But I'm glad mommy usually dresses me.

4 comments:

Mark Edwards said...

Nice post Rob, Natalie's the one putting pants on people's heads in our house.

Shelly said...

I think it's awesome that he was riding the vacuum!

ashley said...

Way to go Rob! That last picture is classic. LIke father, like son.

the edwards clan said...

Great post, Rob! I can't believe I hadn't read it before now. I guess I was out of the blogging thing myself for a while. Anyway, nice job! It's fun to see the little adventures Logan has had. He's getting to be such a big boy!