I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! I've been completely remiss in posting on our blog. Here is a recap of month 7.
In May, we took a trip up to Starrucca to see
Grandma & Grandpa Edwards.
Relaxed, got some Big Dipper chicken, went fishing, and ate lots of homemade pie.
Grandpa also introduced Logan to all the good things in life - cookies, marshmallow peeps, and ice cream.
They came back with us to Downingtown and helped us with a lot of yard work and in building new front steps.
Rob and his brother Mark also got to climb a tree and hack it down. Our yard is like someone landscaped really well about 15 years ago and then no one bothered to trim anything since.
Oh yeah and Rob almost fell out of the tree.
Logan started standing really well this month.
He loves to dance to the music on his play table.
He also had outgrown his Bumbo seat,
and I needed somewhere to sit him safely every once and awhile.
He still had the tendency to fall over onto his head when sitting upright.
Logan really loves bathtime now that he can sit up on the toddler side and play with his toys.
He started chomping on teething biscuits and eating puffed cereal this month too.
Rob and I babysat for my sister and had a blast with the kids. Ava loved to push Logan around in her babydoll stroller. Rob tried to get a clear picture but she was just moving too fast!
I think her and Logan are going to be great pals one day.
Grandma & Grandpa Edwards.
They came back with us to Downingtown and helped us with a lot of yard work and in building new front steps.Oh yeah and Rob almost fell out of the tree.
He loves to dance to the music on his play table.
and I needed somewhere to sit him safely every once and awhile.
He still had the tendency to fall over onto his head when sitting upright.
I think her and Logan are going to be great pals one day.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you've updated your blog!! :o) Logan is such a cutie and is at such a fun age. I love the picture in the laundry basket!! Great idea!
Have Rob push Logan around in the Laundry basket, he'll love it! He's getting so big and so cute.
I love the first picture on the blog. That smile is just way to cute. Very impressive work on the front steps too. They turned out awesome.
Post a Comment