So being behind in my blog reading (oh where has my time gone lately??) I didn't realized I'd been tagged by people to post photos.
So here are the results of being tagged.
The randomness of it was kind of fun.
From Rachel's tag (6th picture from 6th folder):

This was from our first dinner in our first house. Flattering isn't it?
We had made an awesome recipe from my friend Megan, basically a baked Italian chicken dish with lots of herbs, cheese and butter.
Here's a cuter one from that night.
I'm 4 or so months pregnant with Logan here.

From Ashley's and Megan's tag (4th picture from 4th folder):

This is from our first try at taking engagement pictures in 2005.
It was in the woods by a creek at Whipple Dam near State College.
If anyone reading this hasn't been tagged yet- tag, you're it!
1 comment:
i love the corn cob picture - it's look so yummy! and yes, totally flattering. ;)
Post a Comment