4 month stats:
Height - 26 1/4" - 9o%
Weight -16 lbs 7.5 oz - 75-90%
Head - 16 3/4" - 50%
Last week we made our first attempts at feeding him rice cereal.
After the second bite he stole the spoon from me
and didn't want to give it back.
but he's getting better at it now.
Logan also loves to chomp on his fingers, these are his two favorite.
He'll basically put anything that comes close to his face in his mouth. That should get even more interesting once he becomes mobile. He's becoming more and more "chatty" and is getting better at sitting up. Babies get so big so fast and change so quickly too!
3 comments:
That's awesome, I remember this time. They start getting really fun. Good to hear he likes to eat.
Yes he is a cutie (as the bib tells). Yes babies change and grow to fast.
I can't believe how big he's getting...Parker only weights 17 lbs 3 oz! I have a little runt :)
Post a Comment