Sunday, March 29, 2009

5 Months

At 5 months, Logan's personality is really starting to shine. He's a very happy and content baby. Rob and I think we should quit while we're ahead. The next baby is likely to be a terror.

His new trick this month is rolling from his back to his belly all the time. He gets himself into some pretty interesting positions in his crib. Just needs to learn to flip back the other way now.

We finally got some video of him laughing this weekend. He thinks it's hilarious when I try to eat his cereal. I know it's silly but just indulge this first time Mama!

You can pause the Pandora Radio at the bottom so you can hear him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. he just keeps getting cuter and cuter and CUTER! i don't know that i can handle a whole week with him at the beach - i'll die from sugar shock!

ashley said...

So cute!! There's nothing better than hearing a baby laugh :)