Monday, January 26, 2009

Three Months

Logan is now 3 months old. Last night he slept from 9pm to 7am. Is this a sign that he's going to sleep through the night now??
Let's hope so!


Here he is sitting up in a chair. We can prop him up pretty well now.

He has also found his thumb.

And gotten better at belly time...

...except when that big noggin gets too heavy.

Those cheeks are getting pretty round too.


9 comments:

ashley said...

Oh man, he is so freakin cute! I think we're coming out to PA this summer so hopefully I'll get to meet him!

Shelly said...

It's amazing how big they get so fast. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that he's now sleeping through the night. Sleep is so nice.

FeedingTheFam said...

Oh my goodness your little man is getting SO BIG!! I remember 3 months Madelyn's personality really started to show. It's been forever since we've seen you guys, once Madelyn stops this cough we must get together!

Mark Edwards said...

He looks a lot like his Mommy. Our kids HATED tummy time, he actually looks happy. Hopefully we'll see you again soon, the kids (especially Benny) talk about baby Logan all the time.

the edwards clan said...

He is getting so big and is just a doll. I'm so glad he got to come and visit us in Blandon yesterday! BTW, I love that first picture of him stretching -- SOO cute!

Quig I Am said...

ahhhhh mooonkkkeeeeyyy!!!!!!!!!! oh. my. gosh. i ABSOLUTELY love the first picture,it's my favorite! he's twice as adorable now, holy cow.

Quig I Am said...

ok, wait, i just saw this. the fourth picture down the one where he's on his belly looking up, i scrolled by it and he totally looks like rob! haha and i think he looks like uncle john in the second picture tho ... hahahaha ok just had to put my two cents in. i'm done now. man my family keeps having really cute babies... i hope i do too!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!! he looks like he's developing such a little personality with his big smiles and stretches and little looks. i wish we were closer. :(

oh, by the way, that shirt "little person. big fan" is the best penn state baby shirt i've ever SEEN. where did you get it??

Amy said...

I think I got it at the Family Clothesline in State College. It's his cousin Ava's shirt, on loan for a bit.

I wish you were closer too!!